Hey Wildcats! And you FUTURE Wildcats scoping out our website! Have you visited our Recreation Sports page? Wow, if you don’t know, then you’ll know!
Here’s a list of a few extracurricular activities that NVC offers:
– Fitness Challenges (for you buff, competitive students!)
– Hiking (this is SO relaxing and fun. Ever climb Enchanted Rock or bigger and better?)
– 5K walk/run (plug in the mp3 player and GO!)
– Healthy cooking/eating session (YUM!)
– Ping Pong
– Pool-Billiards Tournaments (where are you sharks?)
– Wii Tournaments
*Click on the linked items above to see pictures of the events*
Did you know that NVC participates in the South Texas Club Sports League that offers these teams sports?
*Check out NVC’s page about STCSL to see if you’re eligible to offer your skills in one of these indoor or outdoor sports and represent NVC! GO ‘CATS!
Not interested in playing any of these sports but would like to sign up for an extracurricular activity or cheer on your ‘Cats at a match? Alrighty then, just click on this Calendar link, find an event, bring other students and have fun!
For any forms and/or contact information go to: http://www.alamo.edu/nvc/students/sports/contact.htm
Ah, yes, and one more thing… what sport or activity would you like to see at NVC?