Go Wildcats! The NVC sports teams – women’s and men’s basketball, women’s volleyball and the cross country team have ended the fall semester on a high note.
The current team rankings to end the fall semester are:
- The men’s basketball team are undefeated at 7-0
- The women’s basketball team are 6-1
- The women’s volleyball team are 6-2
- Ten members of the Co-ed cross country team competed in the San Antonio Rock & Roll Marathon on Dec. 6.
Support your Wildcat Sport teams at their next 2015 spring semester home games.
- Men’s basketball, Jan. 28, Our Lady of the Lake Univ @ 8pm
- Women’s basketball, Jan 28, Palo Alto College @ 6pm
- Women’s volleyball, Feb 12, Univ. of Incarnate Word @ 7pm
Tryouts are open for the women’s basketball team starting Monday, Dec. 15 to Thursday, Dec. 18 at 4:30 p.m. You must have taken 9 credit hours and have a 2.5 GPA and available for practice on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays at 4:30 p.m. Games are typically on Wednesdays at 6 p.m. For more information, contact Coach Daniel Johnson at 486-4003 or email@example.com
To learn more about the sports teams, visit http://www.alamo.edu/nvc/current-students/sports/Wildcats/